Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Edgewater Lounge

For quite some time now I have been hot under the collar to visit Edgewater Lounge. This had been going on for nearly a year, and it just never worked. I'd had this hunch it was full of sexy dirty hipsters, and while that was not quite the case this evening I still have high hopes. It would seem to be an appropriate haunt for that demo slice








So last week when DK, a talented local writer, swim coach and general jack of all trades wanted to ply me with booze the choice was natural. A maiden voyage for us both. The menu was inviting: they make a fierce bowl of gumbo and a manhattan that can curl your hair. I am told the beer selection is divine too:





All told an adventurous and delightful evening. One could not ask for better company.

No comments:

Post a Comment