Sunday, June 7, 2009

Maiden Voyage_6.8.09


Welcome to the maiden voyage of the Towne Crier!

I hope, for those of you reading, you will find this blog in some way edifying. I did actually give some consideration to the theme of this blog, and in the end I have elected to keep it as 'open source' as possible. In short, let's have this be a record of the things I find to be edifying. I realize that is highly subjective, so this content should be consumed with that in mind.

This chilly day proved not agreeable to spending time at the beach, although I was able to capture a few images (bear with me as I am using a new camera). While we are in the second week of June, you will notice the precipitous absence of tanned, toned, homosexual throngs at Hollywood Beach. Actually note the absence of just about anyone.

I had initially thought I might photograph some of the hordes who line up outside popular brunch spots on Sunday mornings, but I thought better of that idea. While I detest brunch, seriously that will be another blog post, I cannot begrudge others of their pleasures. Nor can I objectify them while they do so. Regardless of how vile I find the endeavor. Did I mention I hate brunch?

It was a fine day for bike-spotting though.






No comments:

Post a Comment