Monday, July 13, 2009

Wither Paid Content?

Yes I mean what is going on with advertising? In case you haven't noticed, or cared, the advertising marketplace is in a tailspin. Today, the McGH Cos announced it is pursuing 'Strategic Options' for BusinessWeek. Full disclosure, I work there. Actually they were probably out-twitted; 'outed' via twitter.

Nothing like some skin in the game to inspire a blog post.

Not to fear, I am a resourceful person. I think in this move lies an opportunity to work with our readers on a solution. Yes, this is the brand that routinely asks it readers for story ideas. Well, it seems here is an opportunity like no other. How is that for demonstrating brand loyalty? That is my twitterverse solution. Check out @danielschiller for further twitts.

Also, I thought I might share this lovely photograph of samosas gifted by a neighbor. Aren't they perfectly formed?

From July 2009


They were tres tasty.

No comments:

Post a Comment