Thursday, July 16, 2009

I Heart Timothy Geitner

I have broached this topic with only a few people to date. So why not cast this message to the entire webosphere? Here 'tis: I think Timothy Geitner is a dish. Yeah, that's right, I think he's hot.

From July 2009


Surely, I cannot be the only one who feels this way? While I do wonder if anyone reads this blog, I'd be interested to note if any of you think this too. I guess I really have two objectives with this.

Today I happened across an interesting piece from paidcontent.org.. This regarding the sale of said publication. What to do with BusinessWeek? Interesting that most of the things they mention are what has been in the works for a while. Not that I'm saying this is inaccurate. Actually I think it's right on. Interesting, I have to wonder if the concept of paid content is resurgent?

No comments:

Post a Comment