Thursday, August 20, 2009

How Soon is Now?

Forgive me but it has been well over a fortnight since I've last written.

Really mental exhaustion has kept me from blogging, but that is self defeating really. I blog to relax and unwind. I wonder if anyone does read this blog though.

I have had the pleasure of being out and about with friends. In fact, Sunday last, I managed to catch-up on a long overdue 'date' with a good friend, LV. Typically we have a 'date' the week twixt X-mas and New Years, but something intervened this year, so why not in August? I put date in parenthesis as he has a long standing inamorato. Here are some pics from Agami sushi:



Big and boozy. I am set to try to recreate it, though it involves some intrepid shopping.

We also enjoyed some of the lovely rolls Agami has to offer:



That one's entitled 'Oceanside Drive'. See I do suffer a bit of Nippon-a-philia! This will go well with my Uchida Folding Chair.

Have you noticed that LV choose not be photographed? I wonder about that, but perhaps the poor lad is well aware of my photo capturing abilities.

Next up: a discussion of Debbie Harry. Seriously I have some pics.

No comments:

Post a Comment